La Chasse Autumn Cocktails
Aperitif & Sparkling:
These before dinner libations are traditionally low in alcohol, and either fresh and sparkling, or dry and slightly bitter. They are designed to stimulate the palate and prepare to stomach for the meal ahead.
- Toki Highball— Enjoy the return of the classic whiskey highball, with elegant Toki Japanese Whiskey, bitter syrup, fresh lemon, sparkling water 10
- Champagne Old Fashioned— A house classic, this elegant cocktail appeals to both Bourbon and Champagne lovers. Legent Bourbon, demerara syrup, Angostura Bitters, Champagne, orange twist 12
- Early After All— The perfect Autumn aperitif for tea lovers! Aperol, chilled marriage Freres Earl Grey Tea, Lustau Amontillado Sherry, orange bitters 12
- Sloe Gin Fizz— Sloe berries are reminiscent of tart plums, and the addition of fresh thyme gives this elegant aperitif a slightly savory edge. Sipsmith Sloe Gin, fresh lemon, thyme syrup, egg white, club soda, Angostura Bitters 10
- Autumn Ritz— Dry, sparkling red wine takes center stage in this delightful aperitif, filled with Fall flavors. Copper and Kings Brandy, fresh lemon, cassia syrup, Angostura Bitters, sparkling Gamay Noir 13
These flavorful cocktails all feature fresh citrus in some form, while offering a bit more “kick” than the sparkling and aperitif categories. They all perform a delightful balancing act between sweet and tart.
- Rosemary’s Tonic— A signature La Chasse cocktail, this Gin and Tonic receives additional complexity from our house blackberry shrub. Botanist Gin, blackberry shrub, fresh lime, rosemary, Fever Tree Tonic 10
- A Turn of the Knob— Fresh pears and pecan liqueur combine in this seasonal whiskey sour. Knob Creek Bourbon, Rivulet Pecan Liqueur, muddled pear, lemon, Peychaud’s Bitters, thyme 12
- Jalisco Shandy—Galangal (a Thai relative of ginger), livens up this amazingly refreshing and dangerously quaffable tequila drink. El Jimador Silver Tequila, Aperol, fresh lime and orange juice, galangal syrup, Bittermens’ Hellfire Habanero Bitters, Bearded Iris “Homestyle” IPA 12
- Reynold’s Sour— A loving tribute to two of our regulars who always enjoy a good Pisco Sour! Alto del Carmen Reservado Pisco, blackberry syrup, fresh lemon, Bittermen’s Hellfire Habanero Bitters & Xocolatl Mole Bitters, egg white 10
- Paper Plane—A modern classic created by legendary Manhattan mixologist Sam Ross. Angel’s Envy, Amaro Nonino, Aperol, fresh lemon 12
- Sarah Jessica—A more complex nuanced use of the classic Cosmopolitan flavors, this cocktail strikes a delightful balance between sweet and tart, with a touch of bitters and fresh sage. Castle and Key Gin, house cranberry-sage shrub, Pama Liqueur, fresh lime, Peychaud’s Bitters 11
- The Copper King—Basically Autumn in a glass. Copper and King’s American Craft Apple Brandy, Purkheart Poire Williams, house apple cider syrup, fresh lemon, Scrappy’s Cardamom Bitters 12
Here we move beyond the standard cocktail elements of sweet, sour and bitter, and bring earth, smoke, herb, vegetable and spice to drinks. These complex libations will take your drinking to the next level.
- Spanish Gimlet— This savory take on the classic Gimlet showcases the Latin flavors of cilantro, cumin and hot pepper. Sipsmith Gin, Combier Kummel, fresh lime, muddled cilantro, Bittermen’s Hellfire Habanero Shrub 11
- Michoacan Margarita— Inspired by savory salsa, we offer a different version of this cocktail with each seasonal menu change. El Jimador Silver Tequila, Ancho Reyes Verde Poblano Liqueur, fresh lime, muddled cilantro 10
- Curried Favor— The herbal notes of Aquavit play here with the savory qualities of curry. Tattersall Aquavit, curried carrot shrub, fresh lime, muddled bell pepper 10
These powerful cocktails feature predominately straight spirits mixed with liqueurs, fortified wine and other alcohol. They do not include any citrus and provide a definite “kick”!
- Maple Old Fashioned— Our best-selling cocktail. Butter washed Maker’s Mark Bourbon infused with vanilla bean, local maple syrup, Angostura Bitters 12
- Double Oaked Boulevardier— Our award winning (Bourbon Classic, 2016) version of the classic Boulevardier. Woodford Reserve Double Oak Bourbon, Gran Classico, Campari, Carpano Punt e Mes, Carpano Antica Formula 14
- Barrel Aged Manhattan— Our signature Maker’s 46 Manhattan, aged in small oak Bourbon Barrels 15
- La Provencal— We have taken the classic gin martini to a new level with subtle touches of French herbs, a couple of dashes of bitters, and striking aromatics. Herbs de Provence-infused Sipsmith Gin, Carpano Dry Vermouth, Hella Ginger Bitters and Scrappy’s Black Lemon Bitters, Absinthe spritz, lemon twist 12
- Uisge Foghar— This subtly nuanced and complex Scotch drink won the 2019 Scotchtober cocktail competition. Angelica root-infused Glenmorangie Scotch, DOM Benedictine Liqueur, Carpano Punt e Mes, golden raisin-salted honey syrup, Peychaud’s Bitters, rosemary, rinse of Lagavulin 16 yr. Single Malt 15
- Constantinople (Not Istanbul)— Decadent and powerful, this rum Manhattan explodes with complex noters of bitter coffee and spices. Coffee bean-infused Hamilton Pot Still Rum, Borghetti Cafe Espresso, Averna Amaro, dash of Fernet and Scrappy’s Cardamom Bitters 12
- Mayan Ruins— Bitter chocolate and habanero take us south of the border in this agave-based Boulevardier. Bola Mescal, Cynar, Carpano Punt e Mes, Bittermen’s Hellfire Habanero Bitters, Bittermen’s Xocolatl Mole Bitters 12
- Barrel Aged Vieux Carre— Another New Orleans classic, this time aged in small Bourbon Barrels. Angel’s Envy Bourbon, Pierre Ferrand 1840 Cognac, DOM Benedictine, Cocchi Vermouth di Torino, Peychaud’s and Angostura Bitters 15
Just because a drink doesn’t have alcohol in it, doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be a delicious craft beverage as well!
- Ginger Rose— Fever Tree Ginger Beer, vanilla syrup, lemon, rosemary 5
- Ghandi, but not Forgotten— Curried carrot shrub, lime, muddled bell pepper, club soda 5
- Sage Advice— Blackberry shrub, muddled sage, fresh lime 5