All original cocktails created by Isaac Fox and Shelby Caldwell
These before dinner libations are traditionally low in alcohol, fairly dry, and often slightly bitter. They are designed to stimulate the palate and prepare to stomach for the meal ahead.
- Smoked Negroni— The classic Italian Aperitif with a hint of autumn smoke. Bombay Dry Gin, Lapsang Souchang-infused Campari, Cocchi Vermouth di Torino 12
- Shipwrecked— Notes of orange, bittersweet herbs, and cardamom. Lustau Amontillado Sherry, Grand Marnier, Peychaud’s Aperitivo, Scrappy’s Cardamom Bitters 12
- The Golden Rule— A refreshing and velvety aperitif with hints of Fall spice. Saler’s Gentian, Yellow Chartreuse, fresh lemon, cassia syrup 11
- A&G— This deceptively simple aperitif offers a delicious combination of refreshing ginger beer and bittersweet amaro with hints of citrus and rosemary. Averna Amaro, fresh lemon, muddled rosemary, Fever Tree Ginger Beer 9
- Sloe Times— A beautiful low alcohol aperitif with hints of herbs, ginger and sloe berries. Thyme-infused Sipsmith Sloe Gin, Fusion Verjus Blanc, Carpano Bianco Vermouth, Hella Ginger Bitters 10
These festive cocktails all feature bubbles as their main ingredient. Like the aperitif cocktails, these light and refreshing beverages are perfect before dinner.
- Champagne Old Fashioned— A house classic, this lighter take on the classic Old Fashioned appeals to both Bourbon lovers and Champagne lovers. Buffalo Trace Bourbon, demerara gum syrup, Angostura Bitters, Champagne 12
- King’s 75— A local brandy-based version of the classic champagne drink. Copper and Kings Brandy, fresh lemon, gomme syrup, champagne 12
- Kir Royale—This classic French Champagne cocktail was named after its eighteenth-century creator, the Mayor of Dijon. Briottet Crème de Cassis, Champagne 12
- Butchertown Holiday— Pomegranate, citrus and seasonal spice mingle in this delicious house original cocktail. Farmer’s Organic Gin, Copper and Kings Destillare Intense Pomegranate, cassia tincture, fresh lime, Champagne 12
- Perfect Pear— Light and refreshing with pear, citrus and spice. Rothman and Winter Orchard Pear Liqueur, fresh lemon, Scrappy’s Cardamom Bitters, Champagne 12
These flavorful cocktails all feature fresh citrus in some form, while offering a bit more “kick” than the sparkling and aperitif categories. They all perform a delightful balancing act between sweet and tart.
- Rosemary’s Tonic— A signature La Chasse cocktail, this Gin and Tonic receives additional complexity from fresh rosemary and French blackberry liqueur. Botanist Gin, Giffard Crème de Mure, fresh lemon, rosemary, Fever Tree Tonic 10
- Green and Gold— Copper and Kings Brandy, Green Chartreuse, Pineapple juice, Golden Falernum, fresh lemon, grated nutmeg 12
- Reynold’s Sour— A loving tribute to two of our regulars who always enjoy a good Pisco Sour! Bar Sol Pisco, Giffard Abricot du Roussillon, fresh lemon, egg white, Angostura Bitters Spritz, rosemary 10
- Chupacabra—Named after the fabled monster, this south-of-the-border cocktail is a variation on a classic whiskey drink called the Brown Derby! El Tesoro Anejo Tequila, house grapefruit shrub, fresh lime, Bass Bee’s Honey, Peychaud’s Bitters, sage 12
- Paper Plane—A modern classic created by legendary Manhattan mixologist Sam Ross. Angel’s Envy, Amaro Nonino, Aperol fresh lemon 12
- Valentino— Based on the classic Blood and Sand cocktail named after a silent movie starring the great Rudolf Valentino. Highland Park Magnus Scotch, Carpano Punt e Mes, fresh orange juice, rosemary syrup, Peychaud’s Bitters 11
- The Andrew Sisters— Rum and Coca Cola has never tasted so perfect in cold weather! Cocoa Nib-infused Zaya Rum, Fernet Branca, fresh lime, Coca Cola 10
- Plum Dandy— Our house made plum orange shrub shines in this refreshing Bourbon cocktail, enhanced with herbs and spice. Knob Creek Bourbon, house plum shrub, lemon-honey sour, Scrappy’s Cardamom Bitters 12
- Slightly Impaired— A refreshing pear-based cocktail with citrus and fresh thyme. Bulldog Gin, Rothman and Winter Orchard Pear Liqueur, fresh lemon, Capertif, muddled thyme, Herbsaint spritz 10
- Earl Grey Fizz—A decadent take on the classic Ramos Fizz. Cruzan “La Chasse” Single Barrel Rum, vanilla bean-Earl Grey syrup, fresh lemon, egg white, cream, orange blossom water, club soda 12
- Inside Joke—It’s an inside joke, so don’t ask! Starlight Applejack Brandy, house spiced cider syrup, fresh lemon, Angostura Bitters, rosemary 10
These powerful cocktails feature predominately straight spirits mixed with liqueurs, fortified wine and other alcohol. They do not include the use of any citrus and provide a definite “kick”!
- Maple Old Fashioned— Our best-selling cocktail. Butter washed Maker’s Mark Bourbon infused with vanilla bean, local maple syrup, Angostura Bitters 12
- Double Oaked Boulevardier— Our award winning (Bourbon Classic, 2016) version of the classic Boulevardier. Woodford Reserve Double Oak Bourbon, Gran Classico, Campari, Carpano Punt e Mes, Carpano Antica Formula 12
- Barrel Aged Manhattan— Our signature Maker’s 46 Manhattan, aged in small oak Bourbon Barrels 14
- Sazerac— We believe that the New Orleans classic needs no improvement! Russel’s Reserve 6 yr. Rye, demerara gum syrup, Peychaud’s Bitters, Herbsaint rinse 10
- Royal Mile— This powerful cocktail honors the most famous historical street in Scotland with rich flavors of smoky peat, sweet spice and bitter herbs. Ardbeg “An Oa” Single Malt Scotch, Cynar, Carpano Antica Formula Vermouth 14
- Smoked Agave Old Fashioned—Ancho-infused Frida Kahla Anejo Tequila, demerara gomme syrup, Bittermen’s Xocolatl Mole Bitters 12
- Bobbie Burns— In this take on the classic Scotch cocktail we balance the velvet complexity of Glenmorangie Single Malt Scotch bittersweet Carpano Punt e Mes, Drambuie and Peychaud’s Bitters 13
- Smith and Wesson— Based on the classic Revolver cocktail, this Bourbon and coffee flavored drink is accented with notes of bitter orange and chocolate. Michter’s Small Batch Bourbon, house made coffee liqueur, Regan’s Orange Bitters 12
- Baker Street—Complex and decadent, this house original lets the delicious Woodford Malt shine. Woodford American Malt Whiskey, Alvear Pale Cream Sherry, Cocchi Barolo Chinato, Scrappy’s Chocolate Bitters and a rinse of Fernet 13
- The Real McCoy— This powerful rum drink features our house label rum and the flavors of autumn. Cruzan “La Chasse” Single Barrel Rum, Hamilton Pot Still Rum, Lustau Amontillado Sherry, Carpano Punt e Mes, St. Elizabeth Allspice Dram, vanilla bean syrup, Fernet Gancia 12
- Barrel Aged Vieux Carre— Another New Orleans classic, this time aged in small Bourbon Barrels. Angel’s Envy Bourbon, Pierre Ferrand 1840 Cognac, DOM Benedictine, Cocchi Vermouth di Torino, Peychaud’s and Angostura Bitters 14
Here we move beyond the standard cocktail elements of sweet, sour and bitter, and bring earth, smoke, herb, vegetable and spice to drinks. These complex libations will take your drinking to the next level.
- Spanish Gimlet— This savory take on the classic Gimlet showcases the Latin flavors of cilantro, cumin and hot pepper. Sipsmith Gin, Combier Kummel, fresh lime, muddled cilantro, Bittermen’s Hellfire Habanero Shrub 10
- Michoacan Margarita— Inspired by savory fruit salsa, we offer a different version of this cocktail with each seasonal menu change. Jalapeno-infused El Jimador Silver Tequila, Two Sisters Pineapple-Mango-Jalapeno Jam, fresh lime, muddled cilantro10
- Porcini Dirty Martini— The classic dirty martini is given an even more savory edge here, with earthy and umami flavors of porcini mushrooms, and the dry nutty quality of Fino Sherry in place of the traditional vermouth. Porcini-infused Tito’s Vodka, olive brine, Lustau Fino Sherry 10
- Smoked Mole—Heat, chocolate, spice and smoke! Yuubaal Mezcal, CH Amargo de Chile, Tempes Fugit Crème de Cacao 11
- Slightly Nutty— This cocktail is velvety, smoky and slightly savory. Monkey Shoulder infused with honey-roasted butternut squash, Averna Amaro, Black Walnut Bitters, muddled sage 10
Just because you can’t have alcohol doesn’t mean you shouldn’t have a delicious craft beverage as well!
- Blue Skies— House blueberry shrub, cassia syrup, fresh lemon, Fever Tree Tonic 5
- Thai Tea— House curried cantaloupe shrub, black tea, cream 5
- La Chasse Cider— House spiced cider, fresh lemon, Fee Brothers Black Walnut Bitters, rosemary 5