These before dinner libations are traditionally low in alcohol, fairly dry, and often slightly bitter. They are designed to stimulate the palate and prepare to stomach for the meal ahead.
- Mole Negroni— The classic Italian aperitif, with a touch of bitter chocolate and spice, perfect for cool weather. Bombay Dry Gin, Cocoa Nib-infused Campari, cinnamon-infused Cocchi Vermouth di Torino, flamed orange peel 11
- Sloe Gin Fizz— Sloe berries are reminiscent of tart plums, and the addition of fresh thyme gives this elegant aperitif a slightly savory edge. Sipsmith Sloe Gin, fresh lemon, thyme syrup, egg white, club soda, Angostura Bitters 10
- Dubonnet Cocktail #2— Dry and complex, this low ABV cocktail will delight martini lovers. Dubonnet Rouge, Farmer’s Organic Gin, ginger-honey syrup, Hella Ginger Bitters, rinse of Corsair Red Absinthe, lemon peel 11
- Voyage of Columbus— This crisp, complex cocktail features the beautiful appetite-inducing flavors of sage and pepper. Luxardo Bitter Bianco, pink peppercorn syrup, fresh lime, sage 9
These festive cocktails all feature bubbles as their main ingredient. Like the aperitif cocktails, these light and refreshing beverages are perfect before dinner.
- Champagne Old Fashioned— A house classic, this elegant cocktail appeals to both Bourbon and Champagne lovers. Buffalo Trace Bourbon, demerara syrup, Angostura Bitters, Champagne 12
- Pear Blossom—This crisply effervescent drink combines the flavor of pears with flowers and citrus. Purkheart Poire Williams, Chase Elderflower Liqueur, fresh lemon, Hella Ginger Bitters, Champagne 12
- Kir Royale—This classic French Champagne cocktail was named after its eighteenth-century creator, the Mayor of Dijon. Briottet Crème de Cassis, Champagne, lemon twist 12
- Mardi Gras— A sparkling version of the classic Sazerac, with the addition of tart hibiscus. Copper and King’s American Brandy, hibiscus syrup, fresh lemon, Peychaud’s Bitters, Champagne, bittered Absinthe foam 12
These flavorful cocktails all feature fresh citrus in some form, while offering a bit more “kick” than the sparkling and aperitif categories. They all perform a delightful balancing act between sweet and tart.
- Rosemary’s Tonic— A signature La Chasse cocktail, this Gin and Tonic receives additional complexity from fresh rosemary and French blackberry liqueur. Botanist Gin, Giffard Crème de Mure, fresh lemon, rosemary, Fever Tree Tonic 10
- Dernier Cri— An apple brandy based version of the pre-Prohibion “Last Word” cocktail, this drink is dangerously enjoyable. Laird’s Bonded Apple Brandy, Yellow Chartreuse, house grenadine, fresh lemon, Bittercube Cherry Bark Vanilla Bitters 12
- Reynold’s Sour— A loving tribute to two of our regulars who always enjoy a good Pisco Sour! Bar Sol Pisco, Giffard Abricot du Roussillon, fresh lemon, rosemary-egg white foam, Angostura Bitters 10
- Aztec Margarita—El Jimador Silver Tequila, Giffard White Crème de Cacao, fresh lime, cassia tincture, Hella Smoked Chili Bitters, orange bitters 12
- Paper Plane—A modern classic created by legendary Manhattan mixologist Sam Ross. Angel’s Envy, Amaro Nonino, Aperol, fresh lemon 12
- Date Night—This refreshing Bourbon cocktails balances the richness of dates with bitters, fresh herbs and citrus. Knob Creek Bourbon, date nectar, fresh lemon, dash of Fernet Branca, fresh thyme 12
- Hemingway’s Downfall—A decadent take on the classic Daiquiri. Cruzan “La Chasse” Single Barrel Rum, Tempes Fugit Crème de Banane, fresh lime, house coconut syrup, Scrappy’s Cardamom Bitters 12
- Fire on the Water— One of our favorite flavor combinations of basil, ginger and elderflower take center stage in this delicious cocktail. Four Roses Single Barrel, Chase Elderflower Liqueur, fresh lemon, muddled basil, ginger-honey syrup, Bittermen’s Hellfire Habanero Bitters 12
These powerful cocktails feature predominately straight spirits mixed with liqueurs, fortified wine and other alcohol. They do not include any citrus and provide a definite “kick”!
- Maple Old Fashioned— Our best-selling cocktail. Butter washed Maker’s Mark Bourbon infused with vanilla bean, local maple syrup, Angostura Bitters 12
- Double Oaked Boulevardier— Our award winning (Bourbon Classic, 2016) version of the classic Boulevardier. Woodford Reserve Double Oak Bourbon, Gran Classico, Campari, Carpano Punt e Mes, Carpano Antica Formula 12
- Barrel Aged Manhattan— Our signature Maker’s 46 Manhattan, aged in small oak Bourbon Barrels 14
- Sazerac— We believe that the New Orleans classic needs no improvement! Russel’s Reserve 6 yr. Rye, demerara gum syrup, Peychaud’s Bitters, Herbsaint rinse 10
- Royal Mile— This powerful cocktail honors the most famous historical street in Scotland with rich flavors of smoky peat, sweet spice and bitter herbs. Ardbeg “An Oa” Single Malt Scotch, Cynar, Carpano Antica Formula Vermouth 14
- Smith and Wesson— Based on the classic Revolver cocktail, this Bourbon and coffee flavored drink is accented with notes of bitter orange and chocolate. Michter’s Small Batch Bourbon, house made coffee liqueur, Regan’s Orange Bitters 12
- Hanky Panky— This Prohibition era martini variation balances the complex sweetness of the vermouth with the herbal bitterness of a classic Italian amaro. Starlight Gin, Carpano Antica Formula Vermouth, Fernet Branca 10
- Barrel Aged Vieux Carre— Another New Orleans classic, this time aged in small Bourbon Barrels. Angel’s Envy Bourbon, Pierre Ferrand 1840 Cognac, DOM Benedictine, Cocchi Vermouth di Torino, Peychaud’s and Angostura Bitters 14
Here we move beyond the standard cocktail elements of sweet, sour and bitter, and bring earth, smoke, herb, vegetable and spice to drinks. These complex libations will take your drinking to the next level.
- Spanish Gimlet— This savory take on the classic Gimlet showcases the Latin flavors of cilantro, cumin and hot pepper. Sipsmith Gin, Combier Kummel, fresh lime, muddled cilantro, Bittermen’s Hellfire Habanero Shrub 10
- Michoacan Margarita— Inspired by savory fruit salsa, we offer a different version of this cocktail with each seasonal menu change. Jalapeno-infused El Jimador Silver Tequila, Two Sisters Pineapple-Mango-Jalapeno Jam, fresh lime, muddled cilantro10
- For Whom the Bell Tolls—Novo Fogo Cachaca, bell pepper syrup, fresh lime, Luxardo Bitter Bianco, celery bitters 10
- These are Truffled Thymes—Copper & Kings Brandy, truffle honey, fresh lemon, muddled thyme, Hella Smoked Chili Bitters, black lava sea salt 14
Just because you can’t have alcohol doesn’t mean you shouldn’t have a delicious craft beverage as well!
- The Garden Club– Bell pepper syrup, fresh lemon, mudded basil, club soda 5
- South of the Border— Fever Tree Ginger Beer, passionfruit syrup, fresh lime, muddled mint 5
- In a Jam— Strawberry-jalapeno jam, Fusion verjus blanc, fresh lemon, cilantro 5