These before dinner libations are traditionally low in alcohol, fairly dry, and often slightly bitter. They are designed to stimulate the palate and prepare to stomach for the meal ahead.
- Toki Highball—Enjoy the return of the classic whiskey highball, with the elegant Toki Japanese Whiskey, bitter syrup, fresh lemon sparkling water, lemon peel 10
- Sloe Gin Fizz— Sloe berries are reminiscent of tart plums, and the addition of lavender gives a beautiful floral touch. Sipsmith Sloe Gin, fresh lemon, lavender syrup, egg white, club soda, Scrappy’s Lavender Bitters 11
- Hibiscus Negroni—The classic Italian aperitif is given a slight twist here with the infusion of tart hibiscus flowers. Hibiscus-infused Bombay Dry Gin, Cocchi Vermouth di Torino, Campari 12
- Depeche Mode— This dangerously drinkable low alcohol aperitif features peach, citrus, fortified wine and refreshing bitter orange. Giffard Crème de Peche, Cocchi Americano, fresh lemon, Tattersall Bitter Orange 10
These festive cocktails all feature bubbles as their main ingredient. Like the aperitif cocktails, these light and refreshing beverages are perfect before dinner.
- Champagne Old Fashioned— A house classic, this elegant cocktail appeals to both Bourbon and Champagne lovers. Buffalo Trace Bourbon, demerara syrup, Angostura Bitters, Champagne 12
- Garden Spritz— Inspired by classic Aperol Spritz, with the addition of watermelon and basil, this cocktail is pure refreshment! Aperol, mudded watermelon and basil, Chase Elderflower Liqueur, fresh lime, club soda 12
- Kir Royale—This classic French Champagne cocktail was named after its eighteenth-century creator, the Mayor of Dijon. Lucien Jacob Crème de Cassis, Champagne, lemon twist 12
- The Modern Bellini—The Bellini was originally created at Harry’s New York Bar in Venice. We have it updated here with Giffard Crème de Peche, fresh lemon, Peychaud’s Bitters, Champagne, Absinthe rinse 12
These flavorful cocktails all feature fresh citrus in some form, while offering a bit more “kick” than the sparkling and aperitif categories. They all perform a delightful balancing act between sweet and tart.
- Rosemary’s Tonic— A signature La Chasse cocktail, this Gin and Tonic receives additional complexity from fresh rosemary and French blackberry liqueur. Sipsmith London Dry Gin, Giffard Crème de Mure, fresh lemon, rosemary, Fever Tree Tonic 10
- Cucumber Shandy— This incredibly refreshing, beer-based summer cocktail features Jeptha Creed Apple Vodka, Chase Elderflower Liqueur, fresh lemon, Bitter Truth Cucumber Bitters, egg white, Stillwater Classique Ale 12
- Bachata— Named for the famous Mexican social dance, this delicious beverage combines Anejo Tequila, Giffard Crème de Peche, fresh lime, woodruff syrup, Scrappy’s Cardamom Bitters, muddled mint 12
- Reynold’s Sour— A loving tribute to two of our regulars who always enjoy a good Pisco Sour! Bar Sol Pisco, Two Sisters Pele’s Breakfast mango-pineapple-jalapeno jam, fresh lemon, egg white, mint, Peychaud’s Bitters 11
- Paper Plane—A modern classic created by legendary Manhattan mixologist Sam Ross. Angel’s Envy, Amaro Nonino, Aperol, fresh lemon 12
- Golden Derby— A more complex version of the classic Brown Derby with a touch of heat! Knob Creek Bourbon, fresh ruby grapefruit juice, salted honey syrup, lemon, Bittermen’s Hellfire Habanero Bitters, muddled basil12
- Bright and Sunny—Our house label rum and bright coriander take center stage in this lighter take on the classic Dark and Stormy. Cruzan “La Chasse” Single Barrel Rum, fresh lime, coriander syrup, Angostura Orange Bitters, Fever Tree ginger beer 12
- The Key to Success— This refreshing gin-based cocktail the smoothness of almond syrup with citrus, floral tones and a kick of ginger. Castle and Key Gin, muddled pickled ginger, fresh lime, orgeat, Chase Elderflower Liqueur 12
- St. Exupery— This take on the classic Aviation is named after the famed aviator and author of “The Little Prince”. New Riff Kentucky Wild Gin, Combier Liqueur de Rose, fresh lemon, vanilla bean tincture, Peychaud’s Bitters 12
These powerful cocktails feature predominately straight spirits mixed with liqueurs, fortified wine and other alcohol. They do not include any citrus and provide a definite “kick”!
- Maple Old Fashioned— Our best-selling cocktail. Butter washed Maker’s Mark Bourbon infused with vanilla bean, local maple syrup, Angostura Bitters 12
- Double Oaked Boulevardier— Our award winning (Bourbon Classic, 2016) version of the classic Boulevardier. Woodford Reserve Double Oak Bourbon, Gran Classico, Campari, Carpano Punt e Mes, Carpano Antica Formula 12
- Barrel Aged Manhattan— Our signature Maker’s 46 Manhattan, aged in small oak Bourbon Barrels 14
- Sazerac— We believe that the New Orleans classic needs no improvement! Russel’s Reserve 6 yr. Rye, demerara gum syrup, Peychaud’s Bitters, Herbsaint rinse 10
- Royal Mile— This powerful cocktail honors the most famous historical street in Scotland with rich flavors of smoky peat, sweet spice and bitter herbs. Ardbeg “An Oa” Single Malt Scotch, Cynar, Carpano Antica Formula Vermouth 14
- Smith and Wesson— Based on the classic Revolver cocktail, this Bourbon and coffee flavored drink is accented with notes of bitter orange and chocolate. Michter’s Small Batch Bourbon, house made coffee liqueur, Regan’s Orange Bitters 12
- Hanky Panky— This Prohibition era martini variation balances the complex sweetness of the vermouth with the herbal bitterness of a classic Italian amaro. Starlight Gin, Carpano Antica Formula Vermouth, Fernet Branca 10
- Barrel Aged Vieux Carre— Another New Orleans classic, this time aged in small Bourbon Barrels. Angel’s Envy Bourbon, Pierre Ferrand 1840 Cognac, DOM Benedictine, Cocchi Vermouth di Torino, Peychaud’s and Angostura Bitters 14
Here we move beyond the standard cocktail elements of sweet, sour and bitter, and bring earth, smoke, herb, vegetable and spice to drinks. These complex libations will take your drinking to the next level.
- Spanish Gimlet— This savory take on the classic Gimlet showcases the Latin flavors of cilantro, cumin and hot pepper. Sipsmith Gin, Combier Kummel, fresh lime, muddled cilantro, Bittermen’s Hellfire Habanero Shrub 10
- Michoacan Margarita— Inspired by savory fruit salsa, we offer a different version of this cocktail with each seasonal menu change. Jalapeno-infused El Jimador Silver Tequila, Two Sisters Pineapple-Mango-Jalapeno Jam, fresh lime, muddled cilantro10
- For Whom the Bell Tolls—Novo Fogo Cachaca, bell pepper syrup, fresh lime, Luxardo Bitter Bianco, celery bitters 10
- These are Truffled Thymes—Copper & Kings Brandy, truffle honey, fresh lemon, muddled thyme, Hella Smoked Chili Bitters, black lava sea salt 14
Just because you can’t have alcohol doesn’t mean you shouldn’t have a delicious craft beverage as well!
- The Garden Club– Bell pepper syrup, fresh lemon, mudded basil, club soda 5
- South of the Border— Fever Tree Ginger Beer, passionfruit syrup, fresh lime, muddled mint 5
- In a Jam— Strawberry-jalapeno jam, Fusion verjus blanc, fresh lemon, cilantro 5